WIN an epic mountain adventure with Coors Light!
Enjoy Mountain Cold Refreshment this Summer! Grab a pack of Coors form your local store and you could WIN an epic mountain adventure for you and a friend. Promotion ends 04/08/21.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd. 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England DE14 1JZ
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: Entries to be submitted between 00:00:01 on 01.07.21 to 23:59:59 on 04.08.21.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter this Promotion text ‘SNOW’ to 88802 during the Promotion Period. Text messages will be charged at entrant’s standard network rate (and may not be included within a free text package). No purchase necessary. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entrants will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion. Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry.
5. Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person and per mobile telephone phone number during the Promotion Period. Only 1 (one) prize available per person.
6. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected via a randomised computer process from all valid entries. Winners will be called on the mobile number used to submit their text entry informing them that they have won a prize within 5 working days of close of promotion. The holiday winner will be contacted by the Travel Management Company appointed to fulfil the prize. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within this 5-day period, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
7. Winner selection is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
8. Bulk entries, entrants using multiple mobile phones or submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted, but may still be charged. Entries received by any other means (e.g. post or email) will be rejected. Any person found to be circumventing the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
9. The Prize: 2 nights trip to Innsbruck for 2 persons (Winner and guest), Austria; Return private airport transfers in Austria only; 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Austria, with a four-star rating (subject to availability), based on sharing a double or twin room; daily breakfast, 2 x dinners per night in Austria, 1 activity choice whilst in Austria. Return economy flights available from London Gatwick airport only including taxes, fees and one item of checked baggage per person; Flights may be indirect and not all routes will be available; Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary Visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Any restrictions/requirements for travel must be adhered to based on the guidelines at that time. Travel insurance is not included in the trip and must be sourced by the winners directly and they must show proof to Travel Management Company before travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over; All travellers must follow the United Kingdom Government legislation at the time of travel, for further advice please click here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus ; XSEM and Molson Coors do not hold any responsibility if you are unable to attend due to the government guidelines in place at the time of travel, and it is your responsibility to ensure you have everything in place and you will have to cover any costs personally. Prize will be on fixed dates of 31st January – 2nd February 2022; If unforeseen circumstances occur or COVID-19 travel suspensions prevents travel on dates of travel the promoter reserves the right to re-schedule the trip for a later date, if trip has to be cancelled the promoter will offer consumers the cash equivalent, All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; Both travellers must be aged 18 or over; The prize includes domestic ground transfers for excursion or attractions in Austria; The prize excludes drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; The Prize Provider is XSEM Ltd (www.xsem.co.uk)
10. Prizes are as stated, are not for exchange or resale and no cash or other prize alternative is available. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for submitting the original text. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
11. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be received or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of submitting a text entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
12. The winners’ details will be retained by the Promoter for 365 days after the conclusion of the promotion to allow the Promoter to confirm prize arrangements and to deal with any queries from the winners. Winners can request for their contact details to be deleted before the expiry of this period by writing to Coors Mountain Promotion, PO Box XXXX, XXXXXXXXXX XXX XXX, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete the fulfilment of the winner’s prize or assist them following deletion of their details.
13. The winners’ details (abbreviated name only) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Coors Mountain Promotion, PO Box XXXX, XXXXXXXXXX XXX XXX between 01.08.21-01.08.22.
14. Winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the promotion with no recompense. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on the Coors UK website and social media pages.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for the winner’s identity details (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that the winner fails to receive notification as the winner or fails to receive their prize confirmation as a result of having provided incomplete or incorrect address details (or an incorrect mobile number).
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but always endeavouring to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, cost, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. The winner shall procure their guest’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions directly with the Promoter and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, to the maximum extent permitted by law, against any loss, liability, cost, expense or claim made by the winner’s guest against the Promoter.
20. Entrants undertake that the information they submit is accurate, and consent to their Personal Data (which shall have the same meaning given to it under the Data Protection Act 2018) being passed to its agencies supporting with the Promotion. Entrant’s details will not be used for marketing purposes.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Entry into the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
23. Any personal details provided by entrants and the winner when entering the promotion will be used for administration of the promotion only and will be deleted once the prize have been awarded to the winner.
24. It is not the intention of the Promoter to use this prize draw in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. The Promoter adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.