Find Eddy and his family to WIN a Holiday to Lapland!
Find Eddy and our family of elves in store to WIN prizes!
We’re giving away an all-inclusive holiday for a family of 4 to Lapland, £1,000’s of cash prizes, and lots of chocolatey goodies! The main holiday prize to Lapland includes a private visit from Santa Claus, a reindeer safari excursion, a husky safari and husky farm visit excursion and much more!
Please read the T&C’s below. By entering this competition you agree to these T&C’s. You must be over 18 to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1.The prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores and the suppliers participating in this prize promotion, as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. To enter the competition, you have to open the ‘Find Eddy the Elf’ Facebook app and find one of our prize winning Elves in the game. Different Elves will reveal different prizes, although not all Elves will reveal a prize. The game is live from the 1st November until the 31st December, each entrant will have unlimited opportunities to find our One Stop Elves.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. The prize: One Stop are giving away 8 £1000 cash prizes donated by our suppliers, a Holiday to Lapland for 4 people to be taken within 12 months of the winning date. One Stop will also be giving away a further 5000 Malteser Reindeer Chocolates 90g and 1000 Matchmakers Orange, which can only be redeemed in a One Stop store using the in-app barcode. Please refer to our website for prize details.
6. All entrants who are added to a prize draw of either win £1000 or a Holiday to Lapland for 4, the winner is to be selected at random, he or she will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
7. Lapland Holiday for 4 adults includes return flights and hotel transfers from a major UK international airport to Rovaniemi, 3 night’s sharing family cottage half-board accommodation, a private visit from Santa Claus in cabin, including a small gift for each child, a one-hour reindeer safari excursion, £500 spending money and travel insurance.
8.. The trip to Lapland, Reindeer Chocolate and Matchmakers Orange are not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
9. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The starting date of the competition is 0900 on 1st November 2019. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 23.59 on 31st December 2019 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
11. The winners of the prizes will be notified through the online game. To redeem the prize, entrants need to submit their email address in the form which will be provided once they win. They will then be contacted directly by One Stop and/or the relevant supplier to confirm details of the prize within 7 days. If the winner does not respond and supply their postal address within 28 days of receiving notification, the entrant will no longer be applicable to claim the prize.
12. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
13. The winners’ name and county location can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date. If you are a winner and don’t agree to this, or otherwise wish to limit the information that we make available, please contact us via email@example.com.
14. Please note that in order to confirm if you are a winner, we need to be able to contact you via Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter. Please ensure your privacy settings allow for this.
15. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
19. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7HU. Company Reg: 02462858
21. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook/or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook/or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.