Say Thank You Mum this Mother’s Day!
The 4 runners-up will also WIN an afternoon tea for them and their Mum to enjoy! #ThankYouMum
Please read the T&C’s below. By entering this competition you agree to these T&C’s 👇 You must be over 18 to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live- in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. To enter a photo or video thanking your Mum, this must be posted as a comment in the relevant competition post. The photo or video must be your own and you must have permission from anyone featuring in the photo or video before posting as an entry. Please ensure before nominating someone for this prize, full permission has been given. Please also note that your photo or video may be used on One Stop’s social channels to promote Mother’s Day 2021. All entrants who enter the competition will be added to the prize draw. Where the winner is to be selected at random, they will be selected either by a computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
2. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. You must not create multiple Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
5. The prize includes x1 spa day for two people, x4 afternoon teas for two people.
Prize package for 2 people includes:
Spa day in winner’s choice of 50 nationwide locations in the UK, including access to spa facilities, one 60-minute treatment per person, and set menu lunch or afternoon tea at the spa restaurant
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All participating spa venues are subject to availability, and may be closed during some periods due to COVID-related lockdowns and ongoing restrictions; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December – 2nd January (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 20 months from the date of notification of winning, and must be booked and completed within that time frame; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; The prize excludes travel costs; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), Exact facilities and treatment lists will vary depending on location.
Prize package for 2 people includes:
Traditional afternoon tea at a restaurant, hotel or tea room of winner’s choice, with 400 locations available nationwide
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All participating afternoon tea venues are subject to availability, and may be closed during some periods due to COVID-related lockdowns and ongoing restrictions; Prize is valid for 24 months from the date of notification of winning, and must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must give at least 3 weeks’ notice in advance of their chosen date; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, prizes cannot be altered or amended; At least one participant must be aged 18 or over; Prizes exclude additional personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
8. Element London is the prize provider and must send out the prizes to the winners 14 days after they receive the winners’ details. The prizes will be sent out as an e-voucher to the winners.
9. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The starting date of the competition is Tuesday 2nd March at 9am. Closing Date for this prize promotion is Monday 8th March at 5pm and any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by the prize supplier within 7 days of being chosen. The winner must supply their details within 7 days. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. Please note that in order to confirm if you are a winner, we need to be able to contact you via Direct Message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Please ensure your privacy settings allow for this.
13. Only one entry per person is permitted per post.
14. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
15. The winners’ surname can be obtained by sending a email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the closing date. If you are a winner and don’t agree to this, or otherwise wish to limit the information that we make available, please contact us via email@example.com.
16. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
20. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
21. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7TS. Company Reg: 02462858
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook, Twitter or Instagram a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.