Do you consent to receiving cookies? We use these to aid improving and maintaining our website.
Can you find the MaltEaster Bunny hiding in store?
See them, catch them, eat them – we’ve teamed up with Maltesers to catch the bunnies! For the chance to WIN a £100 Amazon Voucher, pop in to your local store and see if you can find the MaltEaster Bunny who will be in a secret hiding place, and post your photo evidence in the comments section of the Facebook or Twitter post using the #OneStopEaster.
Please read the T&C’s below. By entering this competition you agree to these T&C’s. You must be over 18 to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1.The prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores and Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry is by going in to your local store, taking a photo of the MaltEaster Bunny hiding in store and uploading your photo into the comments section of the MaltEaster Bunny competition post on Facebook or Twitter and including the #OneStopEaster. All entrants who enter the competition will be added to the prize draw. Where the winner will be selected at random, he or she will be selected either by a computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. You must not create multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
6. The prize: A £100.00 Amazon Voucher (one prize for one winner).
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
8. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
9. The starting date of the competition is 12 noon on 12th March 2019. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 12 noon on 8th April 2019 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
10. The winner(s) will be notified by direct message via Twitter and / or Facebook within 7 days of being chosen. The winner must supply their details within 14 days. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted per post.
12. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
13. The winners’ name and location can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date.
14. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
18. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
19. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7HU. Company Reg: 02462858
20. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook/or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook/or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.