We’ve teamed up with Pepsi to give you the chance to WIN a summer party bundle including a speaker, a garden game, lights, accessories and Pepsi Max Lime worth over £50 to celebrate their NEW Pepsi Max Lime launch 🙌
Terms & Conditions
1.The prize promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores and Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. Entrants must have internet access and a valid Facebook or Twitter account to enter. Participants are required to log into their Facebook or Twitter account and then entry is by answering the Pepsi Max Lime question in the competition post, in the comments section of Facebook or Twitter. The hashtag #OneStopPepsiMaxLime must be used to enter the competition. All entrants who enter the competition will be added to the prize draw. Where a winner is to be selected at random, they will be selected either by a computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. You must not create multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
6.The prize: There will be 5x winners, each receiving a case of the new Pepsi Max Lime 24x330ml, 4x Pepsi Max glassware and a summer garden party bundle worth £50, including:
2x Ice Buckets
Metal Drinking Straws
Portable Wireless Speaker
Multicolour Solar Fairy Lights
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
8. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
9. The starting date of the competition is 9am on 7th June 2021. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 12pm on 14th June 2021 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
10. Each winner will be notified by direct message via Twitter and / or Facebook within 7 days of being chosen. The winner must supply their details within 7 days from notification of being chosen. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. Please note that in order to confirm if you are a winner, we need to be able to contact you via Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter. Please ensure your privacy settings allow for this.
12. Only one entry per person is permitted.
13. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
14. The winners’ surname and county location can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com after the Closing Date. If you are a winner and don’t agree to this, or otherwise wish to limit the information that we make available, please contact us via this email address
15. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
19. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7TS. Company Reg: 02462858
21. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook/or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook/or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
22.Insofar as is permitted by law, the Prize Provider, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize or any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations except where it is caused by the negligence of the Prize Provider, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.