1.The prize promotion is open to UK (Mainland only) residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores, Element London Ltd and Tampax (Procter & Gamble) for this prize promotion, as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The promoter is One Stop Convenience Stores. This prize is sponsored by Tampax (Procter & Gamble).
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. Entry is by going to www.onestop.co.uk/passport and entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Postcode and clicking ‘Enter’.
Entry for the holiday prize to the Algarve, Portugal is valid from 18th June 2019 until 2nd July 2019. All entrants who enter the competition will be added to the prize draw. Where the winner is to be selected at random, he or she will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. The prize package for 4 adults includes:
Return flights from major international airport in the UK to the Algarve, Portugal, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in the Algarve, Portugal; 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in the Algarve, Portugal, with a four-star rating, based on sharing two double or twin rooms, on an all-inclusive board basis; Travel insurance, Economy flights available from major international airports in the UK only; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on four people sharing two double or twin rooms; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019 – 2nd January 2020 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least two travellers must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; For the avoidance of doubt, all-inclusive board basis includes breakfast, lunch, evening meal, snacks, soft drinks, and a selection of alcoholic beverages; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; The Prize Provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com).
6. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
7. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
8. The starting date of the competition is 12.00 on Tuesday 18th June 2019. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 12.00 on Tuesday 2nd July 2019 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
9. The winners of the prizes will be notified by Element London Ltd via email. If the winner does not respond and supply their postal address within 28 days of receiving notification, the entrant will no longer be applicable to claim the prize.
10. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The winners’ name and location can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
16. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
17. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7HU. Company Reg: 02462858