Terms & Conditions
The competition will be for 4 weeks from 8th September- 5th October 2020 there will be a x4 Cosy Night In winners.
1.The prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. On Tuesday 8th September 2020 at 9am onwards you (customers) will be directed onto our website from our social channels to fill out a form to the competition If you are a winner your contact details will be shared with us (One Stop) and the supplier of the prize in order to fulfil your prize. You will be able to enter up until Monday 5th October 2020 at 4pm. Where the 4 winners are to be selected at random, he or she will be selected either by a computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. You must not create multiple Email accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
6. The prize:
4x Netflix 12-month membership; one per winner (4 winners in total)
Streaming service is valid for use in the UK only; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; The winner is responsible for ensuring that the e-voucher is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above; The prize provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com).
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
8. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
9. The starting date of the competition is 9am Tuesday 8th September 2020. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 4pm Monday 5th October 2020 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
10. The prize winners will be contacted via email by a member of the prize supplier team, where the winner must confirm their name and telephone number so that the prizes can be emailed to them. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules. Winners will have 14 days to reply to the email and confirm their details for the prize, failure to do this and another winner will be chosen.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted to enter the competition.
12. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
13. The winners’ name and county location can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date. If you are a winner and don’t agree to this, or otherwise wish to limit the information that we make available, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
18. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
19. One Stop Stores Ltd promotes responsible drinking www.drinkaware.co.uk We operate a THINK 25 policy for the sale of alcohol so do not be offended if you are asked to provide ID.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7HU. Company Reg: 02462858
21. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook/or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook/or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.