Find answers to some questions we get asked often.
Products & Services
- I can't find something in my local store, can you check stock for me? Unfortunately we are unable to check levels of products for you over the phone. Please visit your local store who will be happy to help.
- I’m not happy with the quality of a product. We are sorry that one of our products has fallen below what you would expect. Please return to the store with the item where they will be happy to refund or exchange.
- Can I ask for a product to be stocked in my local store? We are happy to hear your suggestion – please fill in our Contact Us form to submit your suggestion.
- I purchased Gas and Electric from the PayPoint machine, but the purchase hasn’t registered on my pre-payment meter. Please refer to your PayPoint receipt for the PayPoint Customer Helpline number. PayPoint will be able to assist you with your query.
- I paid for my goods with a credit/debit card, but the transaction failed after I had entered my PIN number. The money is now pending with my Credit Card Company/Bank Account. Banks and Credit Card Companies automatically hold the funds once a PIN number has been entered. This is due to Security purposes and will be released back into your Account within 3-5 days as a minimum. (Some Companies may take longer)
- Your cash machine didn’t give me my money but my account has been debited. Due to Data Protection Laws, we are unable to look into this on your behalf. Please speak to your Bank who will be able to investigate this for you.
- If you're experiencing difficulties accessing the site, have any comments, or you need to get in touch with our customer services team? If you need to get in touch with us, please fill out this Contact form and we'll aim to get back with you in 48 hours.
Refunds & Returns
- I was overcharged for a product in my local store. If possible, please return to the Store at your earliest convenience, who will be able to check the transaction for you. Alternatively, if this is not possible, please contact us
- My product is faulty, what should I do? Please return the product to the store at your earliest convenience, who will be able to refund you or offer you an exchange. Alternatively, if this is not possible, please contact us.
- I bought something which I no longer need, can I return it? We can only refund products which are faulty or not as described.
- What is your refund policy? Shift Managers and Store Managers are authorised to provide our customers with a refund on any product that is faulty or not as described.
Offers & Promotions
- How can I be the first to hear about your latest offers? You can register to receive our latest news, offers and competitions delivered straight to your inbox. Signing up is simple - just visit our Sign Up page and fill out a short form with your personal details.
- How can coupons be accepted? A coupon will be accepted if: - The coupon is redeemed within the valid date period. - The coupon is being redeemed against the correct product. - We sell the product. - All other terms and conditions are met.
- How can I find my nearest store? The quickest and easiest way to find your nearest store is to use our Store Locator. Simply enter your town or postcode in the box and click 'Find'.
- I would like to come and work for you. How do I apply? We have over 1000 stores employing over 10,600 colleagues. Take a look at our Careers Page to find out more about a career with One Stop.
- I’ve lost property in your store, what should I do? If you believe you have lost items within one of our stores please visit the store and speak to a member of staff who will check if it has been handed in for you.
- What is your THINK 25 policy? One Stop promotes responsible drinking www.drinkaware.co.uk. We operate a 'THINK 25' policy for anyone buying age-restricted products instore. This means that we ask all of our colleagues to check the age of anyone buying age-restricted products who they believe look under 25, so please do not be offended if you are asked to provide ID.
- Where can I find the opening hours of my local One Stop store? Visit our Store Locator for details of your local store opening times and services.