Do you consent to receiving cookies? We use these to aid improving and maintaining our website.
These Terms govern your use of the OneStop.co.uk website (the Site) and your relationship with One Stop Stores Limited (One Stop, we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and to our Privacy and Cookies Policy (together, these Terms). If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use the Site.
Use of the Site
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Site (or via an email address provided by you, where applicable).
The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from One Stop.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of One Stop Stores Limited or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trade mark:
Community Rules – Twitter
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, One Stop or other companies). Anyone in breach of this rule will be blocked from viewing tweets by One Stop and their tweet will NOT be responded to.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details through a public tweet. We will ask for this via a direct message. It will be necessary for you to follow us and vice versa to do so.
- Constructive criticisms of One Stop which we can act on or respond to are allowed
- Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be result in that user / users being blocked from viewing tweets by One Stop.
- Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will also result in that user being blocked.
- Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
- We will not respond to any tweets containing links to non-Sites, as we cannot guarantee the content of those sites.
- One Stop retains the right to block users posting or viewing this page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
User submitted content
By submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
- you are over eighteen years of age;
- the details provided by you at any time are correct and complete;
- you are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
- all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
- We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
You agree that you won’t submit anything that:
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- you have been paid or rewarded for;
- has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libellous or racially or religiously biased;
- includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers); or
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
One Stop reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
Misuse of Site
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
Availability of the Site
Although One Stop aims to offer you the best service possible, One Stop makes no promise that the Site will meet your requirements. One Stop cannot guarantee that the Site or services provided on the Site will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service or Site you should report it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01543 363 133 and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. One Stop will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
One Stop’s Liability
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
One Stop will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If One Stop is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site;
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site; and
- inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that One Stop will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, or loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude One Stop’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury or death caused by its negligence
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
One Stop makes no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and One Stop ignores this, One Stop will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
One Stop shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its control.
As a convenience to One Stop customers, the Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. One Stop is not responsible in any way for content outside the Site.
The Site is owned by One Stop Stores Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7TS. Company Registration No. 02462858, VAT No. GB220 430231
If you have any queries please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone 01543 363 133.