Do you consent to receiving cookies? We use these to aid improving and maintaining our website.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the One Stop Site and your relationship with One Stop Stores Limited (One Stop, we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By Using the One Stop Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Use of the One Stop Site
The One Stop Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the One Stop Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the One Stop Site. The changes will apply to the use of the One Stop Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the One Stop Site. If you continue to use the One Stop Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the One Stop Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
The content of the One Stop Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the One Stop Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the One Stop Site without written permission from One Stop.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of One Stop Stores Limited or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trade marks One Stop.
One Stop Twitter abuse policy
While we welcome comments from all followers and customers, we encourage respect among our Twitter community. Our Twitter community allows you to discuss One Stop related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users and aim to assist any customers where we can.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, One Stop or other companies). Anyone in breach of this rule will be blocked from viewing tweets by One Stop and their tweet will NOT be responded to.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details through a public tweet. We will ask for this via a direct message. It will be necessary for you to follow us and vice versa to do so.
- Constructive criticisms of One Stop which we can act on or respond to are allowed
- Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be result in that user / users being blocked from viewing tweets by One Stop.
- Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will also result in that user being blocked.
- Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community will also result in that user being blocked.
- Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
- We will not respond to any tweets containing links to non-One Stop sites as we cannot guarantee the content of those sites.
- One Stop retains the right to block users posting or viewing this page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
You may not use the One Stop Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the One Stop Site
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the One Stop Site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the One Stop Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the One Stop Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the One Stop Site by you.
Availability of the One Stop Site
Although One Stop aims to offer you the best service possible, One Stop makes no promise that the One Stop Site will meet your requirements. One Stop cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01543 363 133 and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the One Stop Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. One Stop will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
One Stop’s Liability
The One Stop Site is provided by One Stop without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The One Stop Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while One Stop tries to ensure that material included on the One Stop Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
One Stop will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the One Stop Site. If One Stop is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the One Stop Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the One Stop Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the One Stop Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the One Stop Site
- inadequacy of the One Stop site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the One Stop Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude One Stop’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
One Stop makes no promise that materials on the One Stop Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the One Stop Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and One Stop ignores this, One Stop will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
One Stop shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
The One Stop Site is owned by One Stop Stores Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7TS. Company Registration No. 02462858, VAT No. GB220 430231
If you have any queries please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone 01543 363 133.