Terms & Conditions
1.The prize promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. Enter by clicking on the banner on www.onestop.co.uk to access an external microsite. Select ‘play game’ on the subsequent game page. All game winners will be offered the chance to complete a registration form and be entered into a prize draw. Winners will be selected via a secure, independently verified prize draw. If you are a winner, your contact details supplied via the registration form will be shared with us (One Stop) and Element London in order to fulfil the delivery of your prize. The email provided will be used to validate the winning entries. Winners will be informed by email and asked to provide additional details within 7 days to facilitate the delivery of their prize. If One Stop have not received these details within these 7 days, new winners will be selected in accordance with the terms and conditions.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. Players may play the game as many times as they like, however only one entry per person/registration/email will be considered for the prize draws.
London City break for two
– Prize package for 2 adults includes:
– Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London
– Return private station transfers in London
– 2 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) in London near Buckingham Palace, based on sharing a double/twin room
– Daily breakfast
– Tickets to a top West End show or musical of winner’s choice at the Theatre Royal
– Afternoon Tea at a top renowned department store, includes a glass of champagne each
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prizes are subject to availability; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above; The Prize Provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com).
8. Element London is the prize provider and must send out the prizes to the winners as soon as possible after they receive the winners’ details.
9. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The starting date of the competition as a whole is is 9am on Wednesday 3rd May 2023. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 23:45pm Monday 8th May and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
11. Winners will be informed by email and asked to provide additional details within 7 days to facilitate the delivery of their prize. If One Stop have not received these details within these 7 days, new winners will be selected in accordance with the terms and conditions.
14. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
15. The winners’ surname can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com after the Closing Date. If you are a winner and don’t agree to this, or otherwise wish to limit the information that we make available, please contact us via this email address.
16. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
20. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
21. One Stop Stores Ltd promotes responsible drinking www.drinkaware.co.uk We operate a THINK 25 policy for the sale of alcohol so do not be offended if you are asked to provide ID.
22. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7TS. Company Reg: 02462858