Cheese and Potato Pie
Get ready for a cosy treat with our Cheese and Potato Pie! It’s like a delicious hug, with creamy mashed potatoes, melty cheese, all wrapped up in a golden crust. Simple, comforting, and oh-so-tasty!
4 One Stop Maris Piper Potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 cup One Stop Mature shredded cheese
1/2 cup One Stop Whole Milk
2 tablespoons One Stop Unsalted Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil the chopped potatoes until they’re soft. Drain and mash them with butter, milk, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Preheat your oven according to the pie crust package instructions.
- Roll out the pie crust and line a pie dish. Press it against the edges and trim any excess.
- Spread half of the mashed potatoes in the pie crust. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over the potatoes. Repeat with the remaining potatoes and cheese.
- Place a second pie crust over the top. Seal the edges by pressing with a fork. Cut a few slits on the crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven according to the pie crust package instructions or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool for a few minutes before slicing. Serve warm and enjoy the creamy goodness!
This Cheese and Potato Pie is a simple, hearty dish perfect for a comforting dinner or lunch. It’s a crowd-pleaser without the fuss!