Chicken Stir Fry
You can’t go wrong with a simple chicken stir fry. A quick and easy meal that’s bursting with flavour!
290g chicken fillets
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1 large small garlic cloves, crushed
2.5cm ginger, grated
2 red chillies, finely diced
150g mangetout, halved
125g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
2 large carrots, grated
1 x 225g tin water chestnuts, quartered
1 x 375g pack fresh egg noodles
6 tbsp balsamic dressing
1 red chilli, finely diced
2 spring onions, finely slice
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C.
- Place the chicken fillets onto a baking tray and cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stir-fry. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok and add the garlic, ginger and chilli, fry until golden and fragrant.
- Add the mangetout, baby sweet corn, carrots, water chestnuts and a splash of water and cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally to ensure the vegetables cook evenly.
- After 3-4 minutes, add the noodles and mix well.
- Pour over the balsamic dressing a minute or so before serving, making sure it is evenly stirred through.
- When the chicken is cooked through with no pink showing, slice into chunks.
- Serve the stir fry in large bowls, topped with the chicken, finely diced chilli and spring onions.