Chocolate Easter Nests
Is there anything more exciting and iconic for Easter baking than the timeless Chocolate Easter Nest? It’s incredibly easy to whip up and loved by both kids and adults!
100 grams of Cornflakes
250 grams of Milk Chocolate
50 grams of One Stop unsalted Butter
2 tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tray with a bit of extra butter or margarine. Set it aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, butter or margarine, and golden syrup, stirring continuously.
- Once melted, add the cornflakes and gently mix until all the cornflakes are covered in the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon the chocolate-coated cornflakes into the prepared tray, gently pressing them into place and creating a slight dent in the middle.
- Put a few mini eggs in the middle of each chocolate nest, gently pressing them down.
- Let the nests set in the fridge for an hour or two before enjoying.