Salmon, Pea and Prawn Linguine
This super tasty linguine is the perfect Valentine’s meal! With juicy prawns in a creamy sauce, this is sure to go down a treat with your loved one!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g linguine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 x 300ml pot crème fraiche
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- Handful of frozen peas
- 2 x boneless salmon fillets
- 1 x 300g pack cooked prawns
- Defrost the cooked prawns following pack instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, remove all packaging from the salmon and loosely wrap each fillet in lightly oiled foil to form individual parcels, and place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 18 – 23 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook until softened. Add the crème fraîche, lemon juice and season. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the peas to a saucepan of boiling water and bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Drain the pasta (reserving a little water for later) and return to the pan. Add the salmon, and prawns, then pour in the crème fraîche mixture and add the peas. Toss well, until the pasta is coated and all the ingredients are heated through (add a splash of the reserved water to loosen, if needed).