Fun Easter activities to do with the kids
With Easter just around the corner we’ve come up with some egg-citing Easter activities that are sure to keep both adults and kids entertained. These are super simple activities that can all be done at home or in the garden!
Have a go yourself and let’s see you get creative!
1. Egg and spoon Race
• Give this good old-fashioned game a go in your garden. If you don’t want to get messy you can use hard boiled eggs, but if you want some serious fun use regular eggs. Use a metal or wooden spoon and see who will win. On your marks, get set, GO!
2. Easter baking
• Get your aprons on and prepare to bake! Baking is a great activity to do with all ages. We have the perfect recipe for you, get creative with our Easter Pinata Cake recipe. Click here to see some recipes.
3. Paint eggs
• Show your creative side by painting eggs however you wish. First hard Boil some eggs and get the paints out. Experiment with all different colours and patterns and see what you can come up with.
4. Go on an Easter Egg hunt
• A family favourite! Get some small chocolate eggs and hide them around the house and garden. Let your kids run around looking for them. Then they can enjoy all the chocolate treats they find. They’ll be sure to love this one.
5. Plant some flowers
• For this particular activity go out and enjoy the sunshine. All you will need is some flower seeds. Why not try and plant some colourful flowers such as dandelions or tulips. Remember to keep watering them though!
6. Decorate an Easter tree
• Decorate an Easter tree, outside or indoors with plastic eggs, ribbons and other decorations. If you want to make a nice centrepiece for the kitchen, grab some branches from the garden, place in a vase and hang the decorations off it.
Don’t forget to tag us in you Easter activities on Instagram – @OneStopStoresUK