Do you consent to receiving cookies? We use these to aid improving and maintaining our website.
Have you played our Rule the Roost Easter Game?
Play our Rule the Roost Easter Game for the chance to WIN great prizes!
We’re giving away thousands of Cadbury Mini Eggs, one hundred Smarties Medium Easter Eggs and a 32GB iPad for one lucky winner! What’s not to love?
Head over to onestop.co.uk to play and be in with a chance to WIN! #OneStopRuleTheRoost 🐣
Please read the T&C’s below. By entering this competition you agree to these T&C’s. You must be over 18 to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1.The prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their immediate families including any live-in partner or household member) of One Stop Convenience Stores and the suppliers chosen for this prize promotion, as well as their representatives or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. Entry is by choosing a chicken on the ‘Rule the Roost’ Easter game which is hosted on our website (www.onestop.co.uk) which you think will lay the egg, and if you are correct the basket will catch the egg. Entrants have three goes a day to try and catch the egg in the basket. Please note, each entry is limited per IP Address (three plays per IP Address per day for the competition duration).
The game is live from the 26th March until the 22nd April, each entrant will have three goes a day to play. All entrants who enter the competition will be added to the prize draw. Where the winner is to be selected at random, he or she will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. The prize: One Stop are giving away 2,000 Cadbury Mini Egg Bags 80G, 100 Smarties Medium Easter Eggs and one Apple 9.7inch 32GB iPad for the big prize. Please refer to our website for prize details. Subject to availability.
6. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
7. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
8. The starting date of the competition is midnight on Tuesday 26th March. Closing Date for this prize promotion is 23.59 on Monday 22nd April and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
9. The winners of the prizes will be notified through the online game on our website. To redeem the prize, entrants need to submit their email address in the form which will be provided once they win. They will then be contacted directly by One Stop and/or the relevant supplier to confirm details of the prize. If the winner does not respond and supply their postal address within 28 days of receiving notification, the entrant will no longer be applicable to claim the prize.
To claim the Cadbury Mini Egg Bags 80G or 100 Smarties Medium Easter Eggs, winners must submit their email address and then confirm their email address, and then will be sent a barcode which they can redeem in their local One Stop store until 6th May 2019. This barcode can only be redeemed once. Subject to availability.
10. Submission of entries and proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The winners’ name and location can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the One Stop website.
16. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
17. Promoter and Data Controller: One Stop, Apex Road, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7HU. Company Reg: 02462858