Takeaway Pepperoni Pizza (Pizza Fakeaway)
Give this Homemade Pizza recipe a go and top it with all your favourites! Not only is it delicious, it’s also a great recipe to get the kids involved. What’s not to like?
225g strong white bread flour
7g sachet easy-blend yeast
½ level tsp salt
4tbsp olive oil
400g can chopped plum tomatoes, drained
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp oregano
1. Tip the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl, stir in then make a hole in the centre. Pour 150ml of warm water into the centre of the flour and use your fingertips to mix everything together and make a dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes. The dough should be quite soft. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough into the bowl, turn it over to coat in the oil and then cover with clingfilm and a clean tea-towel. Put in a warm place for 45 minutes. It should have roughly doubled in size.
3. Preheat the oven to 240°C. Meanwhile, mix the tomatoes with the garlic and sprinkle a little bit of black pepper in.
4. Lightly oil a large baking tray. On a lightly floured surface roll the dough into a rectangle roughly about 30cm by 30cm and place onto the baking sheet. Spread the tomato mixture over the dough, sprinkle with oregano and top with the mozzarella and pepperoni. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top to finish.
5. Put into the oven, cook for 20-25 minutes or until the mozzarella is golden brown and the dough is lightly browned underneath. Leave for 5min before serving and enjoy!