Do you consent to receiving cookies? We use these to aid improving and maintaining our website.
Berry and Yogurt Traybake
This berry traybake is the perfect baking treat using up ingredients in your fridge and cupboards. Super easy to make and super delicious. Guaranteed for the whole family to enjoy!
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1-2tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g unsalted butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 50g porridge oats
- 150g blueberries
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Grease and line a shallow 25 x 15cm (10 x 6in) baking tin.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl and set aside.
- Using a metal spoon, beat the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in 2tbsp of the flour mixture (this will prevent it curdling), then crack in the eggs, one at a time. Stir to combine.
- Gradually add the remaining flour mix, yogurt and vanilla, then stir in the apple, oats and blueberries.
- Spoon the mix into the tin and smooth the surface. Scatter over the raspberries, gently pressing them into the mix. Bake for 20 minutes, cover with foil, and bake for a further 25–30 minutes. Cool in the tin before slicing.