Do you consent to receiving cookies? We use these to aid improving and maintaining our website.
Chicken and Tomato Skewers
These easy and delicious Chicken and Tomato Skewers are made with marinated chicken, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil for a healthy and quick meal, made on the grill!
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
300g chicken breast fillets (cut into 1 inch cubes)
250g cups fresh basil leaves
500g cherry tomatoes
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and 2 tbsp chopped basil in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and skewer with the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Heat a grill, or grill pan, over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once the grill is hot, add the skewers and grill for 4-5 minutes, flip and grill for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve with your favourite sides or a salad.