Chicken and Tomato Skewers
These easy and delicious Chicken and Tomato Skewers are made with marinated chicken, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil for a healthy and quick meal, made on the grill!
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
300g chicken breast fillets (cut into 1 inch cubes)
250g cups fresh basil leaves
500g cherry tomatoes
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and 2 tbsp chopped basil in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and skewer with the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Heat a grill, or grill pan, over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once the grill is hot, add the skewers and grill for 4-5 minutes, flip and grill for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve with your favourite sides or a salad.