Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
This cross between a pasta salad and a chicken caesar salad is a delicious and refreshing lunch idea.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
2 One Stop Chicken Breasts
300g One Stop Penne Pasta
100ml Caesar dressing
2 slices of ciabatta bread
2 tablespoons grated parmesan
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 tomatoes chopped
1/2 head of a One Stop Little Gem lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/ Gas Mark 5. Pour 2 tablespoons of the Caesar dressing over the chicken breasts, cover loosely with foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and its juices run clear when the meat is pierced.
- Blend the ciabatta and parmesan in a food processor into a rough crumb, then spread onto a baking tray and toast for 5 minutes until crisp.
- Cook the One Stop Penne Pasta in a large pan of salted water according to the packet’s instructions, then drain, toss in the olive oil and set aside to cool.
- Shred the cooked chicken and add to the pasta along with the tomatoes and lettuce.
- Mix the remaining dressing with 1 tablespoon of water, then pour over the pasta. Gently mix together all the ingredients, making sure everything is thoroughly coated in the dressing, top with the crispy parmesan crumbs and serve.