Homemade Fish Pie
Try this creamy Homemade Fish Pie recipe, a dish that the whole family will love!
650g pack of frozen mashed potato
600g cheese sauce
Fish sauce (optional)
400g pack fish pie mix
200g pack raw king prawns
1 lemon, zested
Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Prepare the frozen mash potato by following the instructions on the packet.
- Stir together the cheese sauce and fish sauce in a saucepan over a high heat until bubbling.
- Then add in the fish pie mix along with the prawns and cook for 5 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- Add in the lemon zest and fresh parsley and stir. Season with some black pepper and pour the mixture into a deep oven dish.
- Cover the mixture with your mash potato and cook under the grill for 5 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve and enjoy!