Roast Potato Recipe
Try this super easy roast potato recipe for your Easter Sunday Lunch! Will the Roast Potato be your Sunday Roast Hero?
- 4 White Potatoes
- 100ml Vegetable Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC fan (220°C/gas 7)
- Peel the potatoes and place in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat, then turn the heat down to medium. Simmer gently (don’t boil) for 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and shake well, then leave to dry. While the potatoes are drying heat the 100ml of Vegetable oil in a roasting pan.
- Remove the roasting pan from the oven and carefully place the potatoes in the hot oil. Season with a generous amount of salt.
- Roast the potatoes for 30-40 minutes until crisp and golden brown. Turn every 10 minutes so that they cook evenly.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and serve.