Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta
Have a go at this delicious roasted cherry tomato pasta!
500g One Stop spaghetti
200g One Stop cherry tomatoes
3 cloves One Stop garlic (crushed)
15ml One Stop olive oil
1tsp dried oregano
- Prepare your tomatoes by washing them and then drying off with a clean paper towel. Cut the tomatoes in halves.
- Add the tomatoes to a baking tray, and coat in olive oil. Spread them out into one layer and add garlic, half the basil leaves, dried oregano, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft and are charred.
- Bring a saucepan full of water to a boil and cook your spaghetti for 10 mins , and toss through the tomatoes in the same dish you roasted them in. Add a little pasta water if you require more liquid.
- Drain the water and add in your tomatoes, mix together and serve!