Veggie Sausage and Bean Casserole
Try this Veggie Sausage and Bean Casserole, a perfect winter warmer.
2tsp olive oil
1 One Stop onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
6 Richmond meat-free sausages
800g One Stop baked beans
400g One Stop canned chopped tomatoes
150g frozen chopped veg
5g fresh parsley chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Warm the olive oil in a casserole dish over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, oregano and a pinch of pepper and fry for 5 minutes until onions have softened.
3. Add the sausages into the dish and fry for a further 5 minutes or until the sausages have browned, now add in the tomatoes and baked beans.
4. Add in the frozen veg and stir contents together, put the lid back on the casserole dish.
5. Place in the oven for 45 minutes and sprinkle with some fresh parsley to serve.