Working from Home Lunch
Try one of these simple Lunches at Home…
Healthy Homemade Wraps
Try these chicken salad wraps that are super easy to make as well as being healthy
– Tortilla Wrap
– 2 Chicken Slices
– A few leafs of Iceburg Lettuce
– 1 Sliced Tomatoes
– A handful of Pickled red cabbage
– A Hanful of shredded carrots
– 1tbps of Mayonnaise
1. Place the tortilla in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds
2. Lay the mayonnaise on the wrap followed by the rest of the ingredients
3. Wrap it all together and enjoy!
Enjoy leftovers from the night before
Maybe you cooked a Chilli Con Carne or a Chicken Casserole? if you have some left overs from the meal you cooked the previous night just go ahead and eat them. It’ll save you a job of not having to prepare lunch as well as ensuring that your food does not go to waste.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
This cross between a pasta salad and a chicken caesar salad is a delicious and refreshing lunch idea.